For safe and effective human decontamination
The berm is self-supporting, made from thick fabric with a protective proofing layer (PES/PVC 680 g/m²). The material is resistant to decontamination chemicals,
oil products and acids (see Chemical resistance certificate). Stability is ensured by means of added side supports. Side handles are attached for easy handling.
The bund is equipped with a drain hole D25 with a cover flap to drain the berm without using of a submersible pump. Thanks to this the berm can be used for
decontamination as well as a standard spill bund if needed.
The temperature range for using the berm is from -30 °C to +70 °C.
The bag is a standard part of the product.
Optional accessories: protective pad and special liner for prolonging the durability of the spill bund.
- Optimised dimension 2 × 2 × 0.2 m
- Quick assembly in any terrain
- Flexible structure enables use in areas with various barriers
- Easy handling thanks to side handles
- Side supports to ensure higher stability
- Possibility of adding of drain hole D25 for easier removal of contaminated materials by pumping or draining